Location: Macon, GA
Job Code: ADEV072020
RMCI is seeking IT Application Developers for one of our customer sites in Macon, GA:
RMCI is a client-focused business whose mission is to provide highly skilled on-site technical support to government customers.
- Ability to design, analyze, integrate, develop, migrate, test, implement and maintain computer applications, including new computer applications or version upgrades to existing applications that meet business, security, accessibility, and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management systems and develop stored procedures and/or create SQL statements to meet requirements.
- Ability to apply software design concepts and methods sufficient to provide technical guidance to a multi-functional development project using Agile methodologies in software analysis, design, development, and implementation for a new system or major enhancement to an existing system. Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Ability to collaborate with project stakeholders on software development, maintenance and troubleshoot to resolve application and system issues.
- Provide customer support to IT system users.
Candidates must be team oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills are mandatory. Attention to detail is necessary to identify problems and determine accuracy and relevance of information. Must demonstrate sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations. Industry Standard Certifications are very highly desired.
RMCI offers excellent benefits and highly competitive salaries. Visit our website at www.rmci.com. Candidates must be willing to undergo a background investigation. RMCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
BS or BA degree preferred plus five years of relevant experience.
U S Citizenship required.