Location: Macon, GA
Job Code: TR092020
RMCI is seeking several highly driven, energetic and personable testers to work within our talented team. The succesful candidates will participate in the testing process including Smoke, Functional, Regression, Automated (Ranorex) Integration, 508 Accessibility, Akamai and Browser testing. Collaborate with Developers and Business Analysts as needed to clarify testing questions, log bugs identified during testing in TFS, create and maintain suites of regressions tests in Microsoft Test Manager and Ranorex, including integration tests using C# and complete research on testing tools.
These positions require 4+ years of testing experience. The successful candidates will have experience with the following:
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills in order to solve complex problems.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate teamwork by working cooperatively with others to achieve testing goals.
- Ability to quickly learn software systems, including rapidly changing features and functionality.
- Knowledge of Agile development and testing processes.
- Skill in using TFS, Microsort Test Manager and Ranorex.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, including Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
- Effective handling of multiple assignments at any given time.
- Programming experience with the ability to write more involved integration and customize Ranorex tests in C# is highly desirable.
RMCI offers excellent benefits and highly competitive salaries. Visit our website at www.rmci.com. RMCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
4+ years of testing experience
Must be willing to undergo a background investigation