Location: Macon, GA
Job Code: DA72020
RMCI is seeking a Data Analyst for one of our customer sites in Macon, GA.
RMCI is a client-focused business whose mission is to provide highly skilled on-site technical support to government customers.
The qualified candidate will have at least 4 years of experience with the following skills:
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehousing theory, techniques, concepts and best practices is essential.
- Experience developing and executing test cases for an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Strong analytical skills (able to read/write complex SQL queries to analyze data, investigate defects, validate data quality, etc.).
- Proficient in T-SQL.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Cognos.
- Experience with data modeling techniques for target structures such as star schemas, snowflake schemas, and highly normalized data models.
- Ability to interpret ETL Data Mapping documents, transformation logic, etc.
- Ability to Work with BAs, Data Architect, and developers to clarify or obtain user stories and business rules
- Skills related to Data warehouse and Business Intelligence to collaborate with the Business Intelligence Architect and Data Warehouse Architect in the translation of business requirements into a dimensional data model and related metadata.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and complex business concepts in technical terms.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Effective time and priority management.
The successful candidate must be team oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills, effective problem solving- skills and the ability to learn quickly, multitask and adapt to multiple environments effectively within frequent deadlines.
RMCI offers excellent benefits and highly competitive salaries. Visit our website at www.rmci.com. Candidates must be willing to undergo a background investigation. RMCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science preferred plus 4 years of relevant experience.
U S Citizenship required.